Here is my last valentines project for this year. I have been hoarding these Starbucks bottles for sometime now; so i finally altered them and the box with different SU Dp papers and ribbons. For the heart on the front of the box I used SU's hearts and brackets die.
Here are the valentine's I created for my daughter grade one class. I wanted to keep them simple and on the smaller side, so I used the SU sweet treat circle and heart cups just directly attaching them to the paper, then stitching on some punched hearts and valentine tag to spice it up a bit.
I am keeping all my crafting treasures to myself.. LOL Well to ease myself back into my blog and re-learn how to use it agin Iam just going to post a few cards I created recently , then I have a few valentine projects Iam finishing to post. thanks for stoping by.